WizCity

Discussion in 'Cubed Chaos' started by ZanyChicken, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, its me MrZanyyy, also knows as ZanyChicken. I'm here to tell you about the new and brand, wait sorry brand and new, that still doesn't make sense...Mmmmm I know the brand new WIZCITY!!!

https://imgur.com/delete/2Q86zesVxeKbxdS

The spawn is amazing it was built by henrybird07, part pf the cygnus building team of nirvana, I also helped out.
    I am looking for staff for the town, Please if you would like to be staff say in the comments, just please, please do not say "I want to be staff" give reason, give tips, tell me some stuff , like how helpful you are, or how helpful your not.

2016-03-18_08.13.14.png
    Just do /pwarp MrZanyyy WizCity

I am looking for staff for the town, Please if you would like to be staff say in the comments, just please, please do not say "I want to be staff" give reason, give tips, tell me some stuff , like how helpful you are, or how helpful your not. I would like to thanks everyone who helped me make WizCity, sorry if i don't say your name:

Grrim, Kohled, henrybird07, Courtblade, And many other players which i do not remember.

I apologize if I forgot your name.

Plot prices are random, this is what will happen, either you pay me a straight up 6 diamonds, or you bet some money i will have a chart with me, i ask you to pick a number, and example is "pick a number from 1-10, you chose 3 and on my chat three is 1 so you pay one diamond.

I also would like to mention that if you buy a plot and do not have your shop built on it in 4 days its either A] we remove your plot or B]You do not own plot any more.
    We have all rights to do that.

Please if you buy a plot and it does not look up to the circumstances i will ask you to redo it, the circumstances are not low or very high so it should be easy.

And a big shout out for ZoomBug's plot which is very populer. 2016-03-18_08.13.46.png Also another example of an amazing shop, Small but amazing. 2016-03-18_08.13.54.png

images.jpg images.jpg

I think
    that' s

everything
    if there is
    anything
    you want me to know just ask me in game or in the replies.Thank you all, and peace out

2. I didn't understand that part xD

But in conclusion good job zany :)

3. If you buy a plot i can explain better

4. No thanks, I want to build my own special shop :p

5. Okay nice!!

6. I would like to buy a plot but you're never on when I am!!!

7. Probably cause we have different time zones, something you can do is leave a chest at spawn with 6 diamonds and take the plot you want!! share it with me

8. Now that I think about it, I MIGHT take a plot. I still want to think through it more. I'll talk with you on Cubed =)

9. That's awesome to here Alex, if ya want one just ask :D