Welcome to my Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by FrosstedCow, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Aye, Nirvanaians, welcome to my introduction!

As my username says, I'm FrosstedCow. I've been playing on this server for a day or two and have wanted to join the forums, so I chose to do so :)

I currently don't have a main gamemode I chose to play, but I will in a wee bit. You'll have to stay tuned to see ;) There are a lot, so it may be hard to chose :p

I've been playing Minecraft since 2012, and it's been great. I've been part of several great communities, which I have had many great times on, and I do intend to do the same with all of you!

I'm 15 years old and love to go on teamspeak, meet new friends and play with people in general. Having friends to demolish is always fun, right? ;)

I hope to see you guys in-game!

Much Love,
    Cow

2. It is very nice to meet you! I'm Zankaku! Welcome to the forums and I really hope you will enjoy your stay here!

3. Please join nirvanas biggest game, skyblock, or the 2nd biggest, Cubed or Factions. (PS skyblock isn't as boring as most, its great :D)

4. Crusade!!!!

5. Ayy laddie! I am the same like you :p I was in other communities and I joined to the forums after 1 or 2 days of playing in Nirvana :D
    If you need any help or you just see me on the server, don't be ashamed to say Aye! ;)

btw welcome hope you will have fun wink

6. Thanks!

Alright, I'll think about it ;)

Haha, maybe!!!

Never have, never will ;)

btw thx i will wink

7. lel I didn't understand xD

8. Welcome!
    Same here, making friends is always good fun :p
    Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm SmilingSlimeGuy, 13 years old, I've been playing on this server for a couple months now, and Ill never leave, the community here is great and the games on the server are so much fun :)
    I have the mvp+ rank and you will see me arround skyblock ultimate, orcuspvp or crusade xD

Kind regards,
    ~Smiling

9. I'm Zamorakian, also known as HeyImChan or just Chan. Been playing for a year now (or close to), and had an awesome experience. Server had a lot of ups and downs (still are having) but you'll just get used to it. Welcome and enjoy your time here.

10. Why you changed your IGN?

11. I didnt want my minecraft account name to be the same as other things. Plus i was getting bored of the name.

12. Nice to meet you! :) Hope to see you in game soon.

13. Welcome to the server and I hope to see you around soon! :D