Skyblock Prefixes And Skins

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by WorstBehavior, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! I just recently joined the forums so this might be the first time you've heard of me but I've played sky block forest here for a really long time so you might be familiar with me. :)

But anyways, some other people and I who play sky block forest have realized that the prefixes (VIP, VIP+, MVP, MVP+, Helper, etc.) have been saying the wrong things in the tab menu and the name tags as well for players, however it goes back to normal while in the hub.

As well, skins work perfectly in hub and in the rest of the mini games, except for SB forest. I'm not sure about the other sky blocks (Mystic, West), but I just thought I would mention these two things and see if anyone knew something or if I could help out. :)
    Thanks.

- WorstBehavior ( :

2. So far, I haven't run into problems. Also, it seems that the hub is the one displaying the incorrect tag.

3. I believe this is a bug and it might have been submitted to staff. Alternatively you may create a thread in the buy section.

4. First of all, the skin servers on SB Forest are down for whatever reason, and they will be fixed after the other major bugs on the server. The names in tab are sketchy because sometimes it will say the wrong prefix on a name. Even for my name in forest, it will sometimes say [MVP] instead of [Helper]. However, since these are not major bugs, and really don't affect the gameplay of the players, they will probably be fixed last ;)

5. A wild grim :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. As grim pointed out, these are not major bugs, but they are being worked on and the devs are aware of them.Please make sure u post bugs in the big section though. Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.