Server Status

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Ordaine, May 1, 2016.

1. The server is currently down.
    It should return to normal working status in a few hours!

2. Nirvana is back ONLINE

3. If you don't mind me asking why was it down? :3

4. I believe some plugins crashed on Nirvana, causing the whole server to shut down. Wubs was away that day so it took a bit longer than expected for it to be back up :). Good news is it's back up and running smooth now.

5. Yea, one thing I want to suggest to the server, when a game on the server or the server itself will be down for a while in the future for updates and stuff, you should inform the players through the game, forums and twitter about that :)

Ps I know this time you couldn't announce that since it was a crash :p

6. Most of the time, the games are down for 20-30 minutes max. All depends on, one, if Wubs is online. And two if it was just a plugin crash or if it was something more technical

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Do you guys use custom plugins??

8. I don't now to speak english very well but I hope you will understand..
    I don't now if it's ok to post here, but I don't know were ... :-??
    When I tried to connect to the server it's give me like an ERROR ... I don't know .....
    I tried both of version 1.8.X (normal 1.8/1.8.1/1.8.2/..../1.8.9) and 1.9 (normal 1.9/1.9.1/1.9.2 ) and i saw that (i'll post a screenshot) every single time I tried to connect with the server .... I restarted the game every time I tried and still nothing .... Who can help me with that ? I saw the server on YT and I like it very much .... All day I tried to figure out how to resolve this and I didn't .... I hope someone will help me ...
    I'm sorry if you don't understand what I say but like I say... I don't now to speak or write very well ....

Attached Files: