Prison Release and Skyblock Competition!

Discussion in 'News' started by MrSuperSweet, May 24, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Hello you wonderful people!

So KingPin Prison has been released on the Network and we hope you all love it as much as we do!
    Prison has amazing aspects from 26 ranks to go up through, purchasable cells and a range of exciting kits and tokens!
    You can access Prison by using /warp Prison-1 or clicking the Iron Bars on the Compass!

And now the time has come to announce the winners of the Skyblock Competition!
    We would like to thank all of you guys for working hard and entering, all the islands are beautiful and you should keep up the amazing work!

Here's the results!

First place: _Swift_, ImperfectManiac, MrSuperSalty - Winning a $50 coupon in our store each
    Second place: Qwantum, Spawl - Winning a $25 coupon in our store each
    Third place: TheApplePie - Winning a $15 coupon in our store each

All island members will get a voucher each.

Hope you guys had fun and keep an eye out for more fun events in the future! The amount of entries during this one was awesome and it's great to see you guys support each other.

- @Narnia filling in for @MrSuperSweet

*Winner's please PM MrSuperSweet on the forums to receive your voucher.*

• Like Like x 1
  2. Now waiting on Arcade to be released, thought it would be released yesterday because last week it said "Coming Saturday" on the MOTD.
    Prison is fun!

3. I'm addicted to prison already:p
    Congratulations to the island competition!!!

4. i cri evri tim ;-;

5. I love prison! Also congratz to the winners!

6. Tfw you wanna get off of vacation just to play MC...

7. But... Super what did I do wrong, why did you put me in prison ):

• Like Like x 1
  8. aha Ben xD

9. You ate a palm tree ;)

10. I didn't get the joke...

11. I have the VIP+ Rank for the whole server. However I only have some of the privileges of the "Gangster" rank in KingPin Prison. I can use /warp diamond and tags and all that, but I cannot do /hat or /top and I do not have the tokens I should. Please fix this.

12. Did you buy Gangster on KingPin?

13. You have to buy the actual Gangster rank, it is a different rank than VIP+. You still get access to /warp diamond, but in order to use /top and /hat you have to pay for the Gangster rank. Hope this was helpful!