Nether sucks >:(

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by Red_EyedWolf, Oct 12, 2015.

?

Do you think that this should be done?

1. Yes!!!

72.7%
  2. No!

18.2%
  3. No. Maby at least twice a month.

9.1%
  4. No. I would like to have blaze spawn egg

9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Did anyone seen the nether? it is raided completely, so what i want is to change it... i think nether should be cleaned once a month at least

2. Well, there was a about 4 days ago a thread that talked the same about what you talking right now :)

I don't think it should reset every month, maybe every 3 or 4 :/

3. A nether reset is already in the works

4. Do you have an approximate date?

5. Probably in the next few weeks ;)

6. pls dont, I want to make a farm in the nether (wither skeleton), it should be resetted once, but only once, and with new rules xD

7. Yay, I'll talk to you in teamspeak about it bae. As I do have some interesting suggestions for it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. But SmilingSlimeGuy, it's a very good idea but people will just destroy it like they did with everything else.Its no use and the only reason we have it is for resources,nothing else

9. No, cause you know, you can make chests shops in the nether..., they can't destroy those blocks... So you can make a wall with chestshops to protect your farms :) Only problem is: people with /thru can still destroy the farm... :/, and thats why I would <3 it if they change it so you cant use /thru in the nether xD. Or if they add /co i like in cubedchaos, and that griefing in the nether gets bannable...? Good idea?

10. Idk what is wrong with the nether. I never Really play cc because people always grief me. rip

11. I agree. Even though I never play cc. Crusade FTW

12. Well man if you was reading the section it is saying "Skyblock" :)

13. Lol, this is skyblock, not cc xD

14. Oh. Lol #epicfail xD

15. But yeah another nether reset in cubed could be cool :)