Mini Game Ideas 2.0!

Discussion in 'Minigame and Feature Ideas' started by Ordaine, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Hey guys, we are looking for mini game ideas.

If you have any game ideas you would like to see on Nirvana. Write them up and post them in this thread.
    There is no time limit or end date on this. I will check back on this post as much as I can.

When you think mini games:

• Think of something you would want to play.
    • Something that not just you, but other players will like.
    • Something you would play again and again.
    Include what the game will consist of:
    • Plot - What is the main goal/point of the game.
    • Players - Is it solo? Is it teams? How many per team? What is the minimum/max per game/team?
    • Gameplay - How do you generally play the game?
    Be sure to include possible achievements, rewards or anything else you feel are important to the game.

This post is to get a nice list of games we can bring to Nirvana. Feel free to add on or give your opinions of the other games that are posted! Also this post is 100% flame free, so all flame will be removed.

Be nice! Work as a team. Show us your game ideas! Who knows, maybe your idea will be the next one coming to Nirvana. ;)

You can view Super's original post here.

2. I'd love to see something like Capture the Flag or something competitive besides Crusade.
    I made an old post about it, but I can't find it, and I remember it being bad explanation.

3. Expand on it :p
    Explain some detail about the game.

4. I've been waiting for that for a long time :p

You mean just mini games or like a "big games" are good too?

Btw I would like to see a simple TNT run going on in the server :)

5. It could be either a mini game or a regular game mode.
    We have several ideas in mind for future games. I just wanted to get a general idea of what kinds of things y'all would like to see on Nirvana.

6. I have a game that would take to me about 4 days to write it down and explain it, so ye.

7. Do it :p

8. Omg when I am thinking about it it'll take even more time... not even talking about organize it xD

9. Write it in notepad and when you are done, paste it here.
    Format it then :p

10. Ye that what I was thinking to do :p Can I make a special thread for that?

11. It's up to you. I wanted to keep everything in this thread, but if you want. Link the thread here and tag me in the one you make.

12. Will do ;)

13. Well here is a game I suggested long time ago but I will suggest it again :)

Here is a little video to explain it :p

14. Hmm @Ordaine can you please tell me what you think about the game? :)

15. It is an interesting game idea.
    We'd have to figure out a way to increase the burn speed as well as make it multiplayer.

16. This is an awesome game idea, and I have some suggestions.

1. You take damage from the mobs and the difficulty gradually goes up, therefore increasing the amount of damage you take.

2. Instead of the snow, make it something like terrain and have different maps for the game.

Those are my suggestions.:p

~~~~Fusion:rolleyes:

17. Lol I started to make that with the Skeletons with the huge knockback but then I was lazy so I stopped adding thing, and as you can see the fire resistance isn't for ever so it will make it difficult after playing for some time :)

Maybe they can make that but I didn't made that because ghosts blow like 2 blocks if it is not snow so, ye :)

18. Hey @Ordaine and other awesome people :)

What do you think of this?

19. That is really neat! :D the only problem I think is the team lives, peoples can just ruin the game by jumping over again and again.
    Maybe make that each player have like 3 lives?