ls pvp log

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by ITALIANBOY65, Jun 18, 2016.

1. So a lot of people have been getting kicked by anti cheat when they are not cheating and becuase of this if they are out in the wilderness they have a very good chanse of dying and loosing there gear, also if your mc crashes then you also loose your stuff.Its kinda unfair how you can grind for ages and have a good chance of dieing due to anti cheat. So i was thinking do a pvp timer so give the person around 3 or 2 minites to log back or he will die (only if someones in 100 blocks) Whilst they are logged other people should not be able to hit them or kill them untill the timers has run out or the player has logged back in with the time provided. Im suggesting this because many players have lost all of there hard worked gear due to this. I was walking through a desert when i found a zombie wearing enchanted diamond gear, i killed it and got a free set and the person that doesnt even know that he died lost all of his gear.

2. Nice to see that you try to find solution for the anti cheat but it will be kinda annoying to wait like 2 or 3 minutes till the player will log back :/ Peoples can use this to their advantage

3. Im really not sure but we need to do something about this, also i love how well we can grind the spawners are amazing @Wubs