Killed By MalumLashton! With Proof!

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by TheZackCrafter, Jul 24, 2015.

1. I Went To Is Warp Misfit Looking For Gold. Then MalumLashton Messaged Me "Can You Help Me With A Pumpkin Farm?". I Then Said,"Idk How". She Said "Can You Try?". I Warped To Her Is And Fell To My Death. I Warped Back, She Covered Up Her Tracks, But I Have Screen Shots Of A Piston Under Her Island There, And Then Once I Said Anything She Removed It, And I Also Have A Screenshot Of The Piston Broken. My IGN Is TheZackCrafter If You Need To Message Me In Game

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello, TheZackCrafter! I'd love to assist you but it'd help me a ton in this case if you could direct message me the screenshots, if they are sufficient enough for me to take action, I will do as such =) Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2015-07-24_22.10.23.png This Is Before I Mentioned The Piston

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2015-07-24_22.13.51.png I Then Mentioned A Piston There And MalumLashton Broke And Denied

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 MalumLashton, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Im allowed to have pistons under blocks. That piston never moved, and never killed anyone. I broke the piston because i didnt want thezackcrafter to use that to frame me for killing him. Chances are, he fell off his island with good stuff and got mad. The redstone that u can see in the picture didn't do anything, and never will. Please, I would never kill someone (outside PVP) and never did.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 2015-07-24_22.13.46.png That Was Where I Got A Little Bit Salty And Asked About The Piston

• Like Like x 1
  7. And you can ask Seamusthedog, he unarmed her and I asked "Is That Sword Named The Blade Of Justice V3" and He Said yes, which was my sword. Which means she had my items

8. Yeah Malum tried to kill me too by breaking the floor after i disarmed him and stole his sword but i escaped without dying

• Like Like x 1
  9. I Also Was Told By Spacecom And Ericson About It Happening To People Already.

10. #10 MalumLashton, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    That was my sword.

11. That was my sword. I'm not lying

• Like Like x 1
  12. That was my sword, until seamusthedog disarmed me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. From what I notice the fact that there is a pisten under the floor with red stone next to it all looks to be that it was used to kill people

• Like Like x 1
  14. There is no other reason for a random pisten to be there to be honest

• Like Like x 1
  15. In my opinon, those images are not enough :/

• Like Like x 1
  16. I agree not significant proof but odd 5o have a pisten there

• Like Like x 1
  17. When I am thinking about it twice, He could be right, so I actually don't know whats going on :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. This isn't too much proof.

I'm confused on why you can break blocks. But someone did tell me in chat it was a trap.

How it sounded was trap-like as Malum did "I broke a ton ofn wood! Do not warp to my island" But I didn't screenshot it

19. Guys, there is nothing staff can do without undeniable video proof. I was island trapped last night with a piston trap, but unfortunately I don't have video evidence. If they want to do it, that's their choice, but I've already told people about her tricks and staff are already keeping an eye on them. Malum, keep my axe, and may it serve as a reminder that I will be keeping close tabs on you with video this time.

20. I would love to do something about it, but as stated above, the proof isn't very sufficient, I'll give Malum the option to come truthful, and if she can do that, I can promise a lessened punishment, but if she chooses to tell me it never happened, and I find out later on that it had happened/happened again, I can guarantee a a lot worse punishment, this is on you to tell the truth or lie. :p

• Like Like x 4