IRL deal?!?!

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by ZZZZAGGGE, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How much is In game money for $1 of USD?

2. Is that true? Helper or Mod? Please help me

3. I don't believe that mods encourage real world trading. Just get a base idea and work from that. In game type /buy and see how much something is (like say 20k in store is $1)

4. If you pay $1 you get 1k in from the store. this is a TERRIBLE deal, and nobody buys money from the store.

5. True, someone in the community needs to create an exchange rate for trading.

6. Ok so guys, I have bought everything I have on Nirvana from other players and have witnessed many people buy things from people. I am currently at school while posting this but I will run through everything on the store (Skyblock related) and post the exchange rates for you guys so you get a general idea of how much something should be, Now don't forget that some people may charge a little more and some may charge less even. It's up to you to make the decision if you get it or not, don't take my word in the forums post I will make later as it is just averages.

Alaskan, Out ;)

7. Regardless of exchange rates, it is a matter of personal preference. Conversions aside, you can't stop inflation.
    Ding. It is actually frowned upon and it is at your own risk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ding. It is actually frowned upon and it is at your own risk.[/QUOTE]

why would it be frowned upon its only business

9. I said that before and I'll say it again, I don't really like all this stuff that your doing with real money, that's mean if someone will scam you, the staff team cant do nothing about that :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well
    If it's frowned upon why are IRL deals allowed to happen? Cause trust me, they happen a lot.

11. We can't control what players do outside the game. If you make a deal, that is all on you and the server won't be held responsible.
    Nuggets, in-game money and such are meant to be earned. Shortcutting has always been frowned upon.

12. ._.

Again if it's frowned upon why is it allowed to happen? All you gotta do is monitor chat and if someone try's to make a deal warn them for it and say it's not allowed. If it's not enforced it shouldn't be frowned upon. If it's frowned upon it should be enforced. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

13. So what is the normal rate?!?! 50k?

14. Sorry ordaine, nothing personal but this statement makes literally no sense. You say nuggets and IGM should be earned? And shortcutting is frowned upon? Well then why would the server store sell both nuggets and IGM if it was frowned upon?

15. Guys, Ordaine is saying that real life trading isn't monitored. Saying it's frowned upon staff means that they aren't reliable if you get scammed IRL money or your IGM currency.
    Like Ordaine said, it's everyone's personal preference. Some people might consider 1 USD to be 20k while another person might say 100k or whatever. Unless people follo and buy/sell from a trusted source that's constant in trading currency, the exchange rate is unknown and based on people's person reference.

Or until Chinese Traders come onto the server. Jk

16. That isn't considered shortcutting. That is considered donating to the server. And donating to the server helps further improve on the server.
    Chan said it perfectly. As we do not promote or encourage IRL trading, it isn't monitored and it is very frowned upon. More times than not, you will get scammed.
    Long story short, don't do it. If you do, IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Okay what if he give me the rank first then I pay him?

18. At your own risk buddy.

19. I frequently see people do irl deals and then come to staff when they get scammed, which happens 99% of the time. Staff will not be held responsible for any deals of this nature, and cannot do anything if your scammed. We encourage you to buy your own nuggets, ranks, etc.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.