Grief accusations.

Discussion in 'Cubed Chaos' started by kumonoryuu, Dec 17, 2016.

1. I just saw I got banned for a grief. Incident was axmill's farm. Problem is, it wasn't a grief I hooked him up with a Automatic flower farm. If he indeed had a problem with that, I could have gone and replaced him with the old design he had. I just figured I was gonna help the guy. I didn't destroy a build, I made it function better and I'm getting banned for it?

2. Sorry. I didn't want or mean for you to get banned. I just wanted it reverted back because people were leaving it on and the bone meal supply was getting drained really fast. I'm trying to see if I can get your ban undone or something.

3. Rollbacks are NOT for players to get something changed or "reverted back."
    Rollbacks are ONLY for fixing griefs and if a staff member uses a rollback, that means someone is going to be punished for doing so.

If it isn't a grief, you should fix it yourself or have the person did it fix it. It is abusing staff perms to rollback an area just because you don't like it.

4. It's ok axmill sorry for the trouble.
    Do I have to do time for that or since he was ok with it can I get unbanned? Thanks.

5. I guess not...

6. You have been unbanned.

7. oh... didn't know that
    thank you <3

sorry for any trouble I caused.

8. thanks guys! <3

9. I've had plenty of people grief my base, but not enough to merit any punishment. A staff member would just roll it back, and that would be it.

10. Therein lies the difference. A grief.
    Rollbacks are for griefs, not removing something you don't want.

• Like Like x 1