Giving Away to Everyone minus some

Discussion in 'Cubed Chaos' started by HeyImChan, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says it all. Tried to do this last season, but the server reset before I could do so. This season I wanted to do this, but never had the resources to do so. Now that I have everything back (plus more!) I'm giving it all away.
    This time I know how to do it. Place your name below and what you would like (diamonds! Spawners! Sponge!)
    I'll make a pwarp with tonnes of chests and I'll put your name on it with your items. I'll make the pwarp public soon in the future.

(The minus some part is to those who I don't want to give to. Only the cool kids, yo.)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Everything.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 AttackOnDespair___, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    Diamonds and Spawners.

My name is Sanzus

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would like some of your goodies :3 You know my ign ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. I'll give you the good stuff. (Sponge xD)

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol if only you saw my sponge supply. it is actually kind of sickening

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am happy to receive anything! (Ps i like free stuff)

• Like Like x 1
  8. anything and i will love u forever <3.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Diamonds, Diamond Armour, Quartz, Spawners, Fire Wand. (Sorry about the Wind Wand incident... Even though it was funny:p)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Actually out of everything... The Prot armor is the only thing i would want :p you know which set I am talking about haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anything would be very kind <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Like = Approved, Dislike = Unapproved

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wow Chan your still holding a grudge about. Don't you remember you started it and you got kicked I didn't. Guess you didn't see who payed 64 diamonds in your shop either lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. I got kicked cause I told you to **** off You were pissing me and everyone else off. I stopped when all the staff told people to stop. Also, I could care less to whoever paid me 64 diamonds at my shop. I'm giving away all my diamonds anyways.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I wasn't pissing anyone off but you because no mod/admin kicked me lol. Also I stopped when Emma told me to do so. XD Loving how your still mad. My face=:D:rolleyes::cool: Chan's face=:mad::eek::confused:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. You were, actually. In chat everyone was getting mad. Alice, Emma, Dan, and some others were getting angry on TS cause of you. I got kicked, not cause any staff were mad at me, because I said something against the rules. If you want to continuw this, take it elsewhere. If you're still butthurt then leave. You're not getting any of my items, kid.
    Edit: It was Dans birthday/party and you were making him annoyed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I'm guessing this is excluding me xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. No, you can have stuff.

19. Chan are you quiting cc for good?

20. He was making everyone annoyed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.