First Impressions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by HeyImChan, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Bloodshed : Who is this kid and why is he asking if I wanna play Skyblock with him?
    SuprFly : Ew, another tryhard kid who nolifes Crusade, smh.
    Baeho : Oh look, yet another kid who tries hard at Crusade and thinks he's good.
    Drudiac : Wow he's actually pretty good.
    (Later Impression) Drudiac : Nevermind, he's a tryhard kid who is pay2win.
    Ordaine : He seems pretty cool because he recognizes me from the forums! This'll be exciting cause I have someone to make a town with in the next Cubed Chaos :D
    Narp : I don't like him, he's a hacker and he is rude to me and everyone else :/
    NeonBearV9 / NeonBanana : Can you stop abusing your powers please?
    (Later Impression) NeonBanana : #Neon4Mod+
    GrimMeeper12 : Oh he seems pretty chillax on the forums.
    McCourtBae : REAL GIRL NEAR MY AGE? YAHOO!
    CoryPlaysPc : Pretty cool person, has a cool little sand temple 1-diamond store and a cool town.
    Mr_Buttermen : Can you stop spamming posts and stop trying to surpass me in posts ;-;
    Predatr : You're a child, Predatr.
    DemonicFireFTW : STOP KILL STEALING AND JUMPING OFF USING SCOUT KIT STOP PLEASE STOP
    MarsMC : HAHA A 50 TEAM YET NARP KILLED EVERYONE AHAHAHAHA
    kingalo : Stop trying to team with me just cause I'm at a 600 ks smh.
    itz_Apex_: Wow, you're pretty good at building, teach me your ways :D
    Ordaine's Brother whosenameiforgot : Welcome!
    Emily / RadVibes : Thanks for repairing my things! You're pretty cool :D
    Antidan / ThatGuyDan_ : Oh cool, an admin that's chill.
    HUNTERPUZZLE : A young admin? What?
    (Later impression) : HUNTERPUZZLE / Ryan /qnnic : Ew. (WHY YOU GIVE AWAY THE NAME RYAN WHY)
    Haz_ : German pleb who's nondonor, on the LB, AND has Prestige 4???????? WOT
    DiamondPlayzHD123YT39 : Nice name pleb, oh wait... wth how'd you kill me? Obv hacks.
    AllHailBobJones / DalmationMeowing : Stop hacking, it's obvious... wait how does no one else realize???
    Shauna_Jade / Narnia : thanks for stealing the name I wanted ._.
    Spache : SPATULA!
    WeezyF5 / LordWeezy / LordWeenieHutJrs : You're a pretty cool mod who's good at Crusade, and has same interests as me, nice! Gimme yo twitter m8
    IsabelleThunder : Who are you? (literally 7 other ppl did this which made her made and abuse her powers which led to her demote xD)
    djariaz : THANKS FOR THE DIAMONDS, YOU'RE DEF MY FAV ADMIN!
    Zan / Zankaku : A new helper that's Nice, Considerate, & Sweet and likes anime? Sweet!

Leave a message below if you want me to write my first impression for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. StickiePiston : Stop disliking my posts pleb

3. This is a true work of art.