Cubed Chaos Reset Concerns?

Discussion in 'Cubed Chaos' started by Sysiphus_the_gr8, Dec 23, 2016.

?

Do you want this reset to happen

1. Yes, It Will Be Amazing!

40.0%
  2. Nope, Not Atall!

60.0%
  1. #1 Sysiphus_the_gr8, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    I have heard from a couple fellow players that Cubed Chaos is resetting in 8 days (New Years) and I have been worrying alot. I have spent hours and hours of work put into this world and for it to be reset breaks my heart, but I know there is not much I can do about it. So I am asking nicely that ranked people still get to keep the items in their PV's (Personal Vaults) because alot of time and effort will have gone into getting certain items. I really do not want this reset to happen
    :( . If not, please could you upgrade the kits (I have MVP)
    Another Idea is that you can pick up spawners with a silk pick?
    Thanks In Advance
    ~Mythical_H4mster

2. Sadly I don't think this is going to happen just because it never has.

This is just a rumor so it may not be true. No one really knows when it's coming out so until official information comes out don't worry too much.
    Don't worry too much! Season 10 is probably going to be an even better season with great stuff to come. I too have put in many hours probably worth 30 days or more. I'm just trying to say that you shouldn't be worried for next season, Instead you should be excited! Like I said before great stuff and amazing accomplishments are to come next season!
    PS. Welcome back and Happy Holidays![/QUOTE]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. [/QUOTE]
    Okay Thankyou :3

4. Once upon a time.... I was the richest player on the server. Stacks upon stacks of diamonds, spawners. Even had my very own castle and walled in city which covered 300 square blocks and a massive cavern at bedrock with several slime farms.

[​IMG]

Resets happen. Yes sometimes they suck, but they are meant to keep the server fresh and bring new things. New updates, new changes and such.

If you have any suggestions, komo created a post to leave your thoughts and ideas for the next season.
    http://nirvanamc.com/threads/quick-question.8736/

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thankyou :3 <3

6. I miss that town :p Didn't get to finish my projects. Miss our villager farm thanks to Apex.

7. Yea it was probably one of my favorite seasons.
    Sadly at one point, I was so rich I started a 100x100 beacon project xD
    I laid out a 101x101 solid iron block square. Also made and placed over 600 beacons lol.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I had to rebuild my house 3 times due to rollbacks lmao. I just gave away all my diamonds and stuff to you near the end.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks to old staff that didn't know how to properly rollback xD
    One of the first things we changed when narnia and I became managers ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh my gosh! That must of taken ages!
    I am starting to look at the brighter side of the update, aslong as they keep in the features I suggested on the Ideas Thread. Do you have any idea of when It is going to happen?