Crusade kit/kill streak suggestion thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jamie Franklin, Dec 26, 2014.

1. #21 Amadeus10, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Buyable rooms. Players can donate, for example, $3 to have their own room. They have full permissions in it and can set a pass so only their friends can enter.

Kit name: Sage
    Weapons: the weapon that the kit will have:
    Stone sword
    Amour:
    Leather Helmet
    Chain Chestplate
    Chain Leggings
    Iron Boots
    Special ability:
    Shoots a projectile beam in front of them, maybe around 2.5 damage. Can be a firework particle and could also changes color every beam shot.
    level required: I say around level 23 should be the right level.
    Cost: The kit is free you just must have the required level to use it.
    Extra info: Nothing extra this is basically the whole kit by itself.

Re-Upload-Name:
    Donald Duck
    Description: Master of Anger!
    Level: 36
    Prestige: 0
    Cost: 8000 nuggets
    Armor: Helmet(Donald Ducks head), Chestplate(lBlue leather), Leggings(White leather), Boots(lOrange leather)
    Weapon: Iron Sword or Iron Axe
    Abilitys:Jump Boost 1 and speed 1 Press Right-Click with sword or Shift while holding axe Donalds Destruction:Gives you Jump Boost 3 and strenght 1 lasts for 6 seconds 60 seconds reload .

P.S If its to OP make it a little bader like longer reload/lasts a shorter time/

Name:
    Donald Duck
    Description: Master of Anger!
    Level: 36
    Armor: Helmet(Donald Ducks head), Chestplate(Blue leather), Leggings(White leather), Boots(lOrange leather)
    Weapon: Iron Sword or Iron Axe
    Abilitys:Jump Boost 1 and speed 1 Press Right-Click with sword or Shift while holding axe Donalds Destruction:Gives you Speed 4 and strenght 1 lasts for 4 seconds

P.S If its to OP Make it not as strong :) have a good day

• Like Like x 2
  2. Name:summoner
    Description:summon stuff
    Level:30-40
    Armor: Helmet(Black leather), Chestplate(Black leather), Leggings(Black leather), Boots(Black leather)
    Weapon:Diamond hoe with sharpness 3
    Abilitys:Right Click With hoe to do:random summon, it:summons a random mob to fight along your side until they get killed ,cooldown 22 sec.Rare chance to spawn Three Wither Skeletons with armor that lasts for 22 sec.

:) bye

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. That sounds pretty cool!

4. I think you should do a snow golem kit where you throw snowballs to slow people down and have a wooden sword with a pumpkin head and white dyed leather armour! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Name: Snow golem
    Description: Throw snow balls
    Cost: 500
    Armour: Pumpkin leather Chest plate (white) leather legs (White) leather boots (white)
    Abilities: Throw snow balls to slow others down

Thanks for reading :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh and required lvl : 15

• Like Like x 1
  7. I get everything except for the top idea, why would you need a room, what would be in it, and how many nuggets would it cost for people who can't buy the room for 3$?

8. Kit name: Magma
    Weapon/s:
    Stone Sword
    Amour:
    Magma mob head
    Chain Chestplate
    Chain Leggings
    Diamond Boots
    *Special ability:
    The Special ability would be a little similar to Rainbow's, the special ability will be called Smash. The Magma jumps high into the air and lands on the ground dealing around 2 hearts of damage and applies fire damage to nearby players/
    level required: 41
    *Cost: No you just need the required level for it
    *Extra info: Nothing extra right now but when it lands it should spew fire atleast in a 5 block raidus

9. A Negative defect when a kill streak gets to high, A good kill streak should be around 50-60 maybe 70. Lately, Everyone is getting kill streaks of 300-400 even some cases 680. At this point there impossible to kill, since The old pyro kit was really the only kit that could kill them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Some random kits, idk. (Some are based off characters from games)

Kit name: Necromorph
    Weapon/s: Stone Sword
    Amour: Skeleton head, Iron chest plate, chain leggings and boots.
    *Special ability: "The Infection" - When they right click their sword, the person they hit gets poison I and blindness I (for around 3 seconds)
    level required: 22
    *Cost: level only.
    *Extra info: Recharge is 20 seconds.

Kit name: Medic
    Weapon/s: Stone Axe
    Amour: Full white leather with protection I
    *Special ability: "Heal up!" When right clicking the axe, gets regen for 8 seconds.
    level required: 17
    *Cost: 1000
    *Extra info: Cooldown is 8 seconds.

Kit name: Druid
    Weapon/s: Sharp 5 Iron Hoe (Named: "Spear"
    Amour: Green leather with protection 3
    *Special ability: "Wild Fury" - When right clicking the hoe, it causes a mild explosion, causing damage to the enemy and player.
    level required: 41
    *Extra info: Cooldown is 15 seconds.

Kit name: Monkey
    Weapon/s: Wood sword with sharpness I
    Amour: Leather helmet, chain chestplate, leather leggings, chain boots.
    *Special ability: "Going Bananas!" - When they right click, they receive a massive jump boost (Similar to rainbow).
    level required: 37
    *Cost: 2500
    *Extra info: Cool down is 20 seconds, player. Also infinitely has jump boost I.

Kit name: Demon
    Weapon/s: Wood sword with fire aspect I
    Amour: red leather hat, iron chestplate with fire protection II, red leather leggings and boots.
    *Special ability: "Evil Glare" - As soon as right clicking, the person they attack gets a guardian face crossing their screen, afterward having the effect of weakness and slowness for 3 - 5 seconds.
    level required: 36
    *Extra info: The Cooldown is 10 seconds, the player infinitely has night vision.

I'll have a go at some kill streaks.

Kill streak name: "Being swift" (Player is being swift! - 150 kill streak!)
    Kill streak description: when they reach this level of kills they receive speed 2 for ten seconds.
    kills needed: 150.
    *Extra info: they also get weakness for the same amount of time... (So they need to be swift about how they move).

(This is more of a joke one, I'd find it pretty funny).
    Kill streak name: "Is blazing!"
    Kill streak description: when the player reaches this amount of skills, it'll say "player is blazing it! - 420 kill streak!"
    kills needed: 420
    *Extra info: they receive night vision and speed I for 15 seconds.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. #31 RossCar13, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    That top suggestion is stolen from me, the exact wording... I posted it in the teamspeak suggestions thread ;3

12. #32 The Diamond Squid, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    Kit name: Nyan cat
    iron sword (sharpness 1)
    Diamond hoe (with ability)
    Amour:
    leather helmet (dyed gray)(protection 1)
    Diamond Chestplate (renamed Pop Tart)
    leather Leggings (protection 1)
    Chain Boots (Depth strider 1)
    Special ability:
    Speed 2, you should also have rainbow particles behind you, when you right click with your diamond hoe it shoots 3 cookies that goes in 3 different ways in front of you and it does 7 hp to the victim and it makes you shoot a tiny bit forward the hoe also has a 2 second cool down time
    level required: I say around level 20 should be the right level.
    Cost: the kit should cost about 350 nuggets
    Extra info: I dont know if you can do this but once nyan cat is at 2 HP you get speed 4
    and if you would like to change some things I am fine with that!! :)
    And can you also add a description in rainbow leters that say MEOW MEOW MEOW
    And it would be great if you responded if you like my idea and tell me if it will be in the game :)!!

13. Sounds like a really fun kit :3 problem is with the knockback 2 you wont get that many kills. But i would still use this.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah my sage kit was also stolen from me from that suggestion. Little weird but I guess its fine

15. do you know who is the 1 tthat checks through these forums to see if there is any cool kits???

16. That is @Travja job. He doesn't have the time atm due to the amount of schoolwork he has. He will check the kits when he has the time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. THX!! :) iwill keep an eye out for his response oh and its ok if you say no but do you like my idea?? I think it's pretty funny :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yeah! Most of the kit suggestions involve power that will dominate the playing field, this kit you need to use strategy instead. I like strategy things :->

• Like Like x 1
  19. #39 The Diamond Squid, Jan 15, 2015
    Kit name: Ghost
    wooden sword renamed haunting sword
    possessed bow: with 3 arrows
    Amour:
    Leather Helmet dyed white
    Chain Chestplate
    leather Leggings dyed white
    chain Boots
    Special ability:
    Haunt: When you right click with your wood sword it shoots a wither skull that doesn't do damage but gives your target wither for 2 sec gives blindness for 5 sec and weakness 1 for 3 sec also give yourself slowness for 2 sec (7 sec cool down)
    Posses: (make this ability if possible) when you shoot someone with this bow(if they are still alive) you "Posses" them which means that you control them for three sec and if they die you go back to where you are (6 sec cool down time)
    level required:I really don't care about the level but you
    Extra info: Nothing extra this is basically the whole kit by itself.

• Like Like x 1
  20. #40 The Diamond Squid, Jan 15, 2015
    Kit name: Flappy bird
    gold sword (renamed flappy sword)
    feather w/ ability
    Amour:
    Leather Helmet dyed yellow
    iron Chestplate
    lether Leggings dyed yelow protection 1
    gold Boots feather falling 2
    Special ability:
    feather: makes able to double jump the jump would be higher than normal. if your holding it (takes recharge time takes 2 sec to get to 10% every 10% you get another jump max 100%
    gold sword: when right click shoots feather that shoots your opponent 10 blocks in the air recharge time: 4 sec
    level required: I say around level 20 should be the right level.
    Extra info: None
    Add anything else if you want to