Cant break shop signs

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by MalumLashton, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Hey guys, there is something really annoying thats happening to me right now. So, first a had a different name, and I placed lots of chest shops in my spawn area. Then i changed my name, and i cant break the chest shops, because my name was changed, and it doesn't recognize me as the owner! I cant change my name back, because I share my account with someone, and she wont let me change the username. So can someone come to my island, and break the chest shops for me? THANKS

2. the person you share this account with won't let you change it just for a second so you can remove the signs? If not click the forums tab and scroll all the way down and there is a forum for you to report your problem that can be handled with a lot faster :) Good luck!

3. Ask a staff member to change the signs to your new IGN.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. like mods or helpers?

5. Admins @MalumLashton mods and helpers won't be able to help you in that situation.

6. then what should i do?

7. What's your IGN and post screenshots of the chest shops you want removed.

8. Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 9.13.22 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 9.13.27 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 9.13.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 9.13.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 9.13.38 AM.png

Attached Files:

9. My name now is littlemrs5sos, and i used to be malumlashton

10. Why does the person your aharing your accont with think that's a good name lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. You still owe me 25k or a full p1 diamond set..

12. Yeah, I have no idea why she pick the usernames so badly. :D she paid for the account though, so she gets to pick.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Change the username, change the email associated to the account, change the password as well and tell her that the account was hacked. Little does she know, you are the one who has the account. Jk, but that's what I did, but only because the owner never plays Minecraft and does illegal things.

14. You still owe me 25k or a full p1 diamond set.. Because remember when you told me to come to ur is and dropped me of a really high block and I died? I do :p And please don't just flag this so other can't see what you have done to people.. You reported my other 1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1