Banned

Discussion in 'Cubed Chaos' started by Cookiecrumble03, Jul 24, 2015.

1. I was named not long ago by Vicky for grieffing she said I stole when I ernt every thing she thinks that if u have to much good stuff u have stole it she is such a bad admin so just be a wear she will probably think next that I have stolen my mc account its perthetic!

• Like Like x 1
  2. She is a BAD admin

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Vicky, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I never saw a bad staff team in this community :/

Try to remember, maybe you took something by accident from someones shop and you forgot to pay :) that's what happened to me

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. thats what I did, and i made a ban appeal like 4-5 hours ago, and still no reply

6. Dude chill... making multiple posts on different threads doesn't speed up the process :)

7. Calling staff out and calling them "bad staff" doesn't help your case at all.

If it was a mistake or a misunderstanding, please fill out a ban appeal as Vicky said and we will get to it as soon as we can.

8. He said that he actually made one but there is no response for that :)

9. There are NO BAD STAFF. This is probably the nicest staff team ever. They are nice, forgiving and trusting. They are very helpful. Vicky IS NOT A BAD ADMIN.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You do understand how many appeals there are right? I made an appeal and it took a whole day for mine to be answered. So wait and make an appeal or just wait out your ban.

Calling her a bad admin and then accusing her of saying you stole your Minecraft account is just rude and disrespectful to her and how hard she works. It also makes things worse for you.

11. Thank you

12. They made maybe 5 in a row after the first two were denied, the others were considered spam and locked.

13. ahh ok, I understand :)

14. Actually Vicky is doing the worst job eveh!

#jk

15. Well vicky is probably the most helpful admin on the forums

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. That's actually right :D shes the most active staff member in the forums :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. aww thank you<333 I love you all so much

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Yep she is. I totally agree.

I can't believe how she was called a bad admin when she was one of the most helpful staff on nirvana

19. because this will TOOTTAAALLYY help you get unbanned faster :/

20. @Vicky just keep doing what you're doing :)