Ban Bypassing

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LordFlower, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Always when people that are banned say "It was my brother/sister", staff answers:"Bans are for an account not for a person". But if that is so, why is banned for playing on another account while ur banned punishable? Because its a different account and bans "Are for an account not for a person".
    Just asking : P
    -Flower/Core

• Like Like x 1
  2. Logging into another account is getting around a punishment. Therefore bypassing a punishment.
    By using another account, it is like you didn't get punished at all.

3. basically if you hack and you get banned and you go on another account then you are just going to hack again!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. No. If you are punished in general and you log into another account, that is bypassing or getting around a punishment.

5. OK I'm srry you guys did not get my post what I was saying is that they should ban you for ban evading because if you get banned for hacking you can just hack again on another account and that is why they ban for ban evading srry for the misunderstanding!

6. Well the common excuse it was my Brother/Sister is really dumb because we cant take your word for it

7. How to fix: IP ban

8. I agree with @AlKiRi it is only logial to IP-Ban

9. ;)

http://nirvanamc.com/threads/nirvana-network-universal-rules.8/

10. How to bypass: VPN

11. Ip bans honestly do not do much. If someone is using a VPN (virtual private network) then they can just evade the ip ban.

Like Ordaine quoted, YOU are responsible for YOUR account. That means keeping anyone you cannot trust, like your brothers and sisters off it :p

12. OH THANKS YOU JUST TOLD ALL THE 12 YEAR OLDS OUT THERE WHAT'S A VPN AND HOW TO USE IT TO BYPASS IT THANKS

13. Hey, watch the caps please. And honestly, it'd surprise me if these kids didn't know that already.
    Also, we do use IP-Bans on accounts that have been banned multiple times for bypassing.

14. *cough*dalm*cough*dume*cough*

15. Those, and others, yes.

16. Others, like Komo?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Let's be honest. There are very few people who don't know how to vpn.