Account compromised?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RedstoneUSA., Feb 12, 2016.

1. Hey guys!

I was playing Lone Survivor, and I got a message saying someone else was on my account somewhere. I have no idea who this is, and I am worried about what they could go and do. They could hack on my account. I know that this server bans accounts and not people, so is there a way to protect my account so someone doesn't come hack on it? This has happened twice now

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 4.21.30 PM.png

2. Try to change your minecraft password :)

3. Yeah I did, just wondering if it was a server bug

4. I don't think so because I never saw someone with the same bug :)

5. It's when you log in but click 'Cancel' or 'Disconnect' on the screen while it says 'Logging in' or whatever.

6. This has happened to me a couple times, but you don't have to be worried. It is just the ping you have to the server and it thinks that you are still online.:p

7. Happend to me also. Just restart your mine craft page

8. Once, someone hacked into my MC ID (before the cc reset) and used my client to grief :c

9. Somebody compromised mine and advertised on Hypixel. I got perm banned but they accepted my appeal since I showed proof that I was compromised.

Btw people usually compromise ur account when you try to get Optifine Capes

10. Why and how with optifine capes?

11. People usually compromise your account when you try to get an optifine cape since one of the steps to getting a cape is to put your email and password.

12. For your minecraft account right?

13. Yes

14. True

15. Lol then don't try to get optifine cape, just buy one in Nirvana! xD